Ujjwal education is the initiation focused on kids to develop the making culture in Kids. We are focused on involvement of innovative minds of kids in the technology field so they come up with creative ideas. Ujjwal education not only provide technical knowledge but also focused on development of leadership quality, mass communication and personalilty. We believe kids can do amazing things when familiar with latest technology like Drone technology, 3-D printing.
Vision of Ujjwal Education:
To make the children building blocks of technological invention in Nepal.
- To start innovative initiatives under Ujjwal Education to promote making education in children such as Prayogsala.
- To become one of the important contributor in making the children education better.
Objective of Ujjwal Education:
- To provide an experimental and practical foundation for the theoretical concepts introduced in the educational syllabus while having fun.
- To familiarize kids with experimental tools, the scientific method, and use of electronics tools
- To initiate problem solving and design thinking skills in kids.
- To introduce new concepts and techniques which have a wide application in practical learning.
Why the students who are educated in school never possess skill to solve problems. Why they don’t have confidence to innovate? Why they see themselves never capable of experimenting and finding something new? What if they are equipped with knowledge and techniques to create something. What if they are trained well, educated enough, go through hands on learning activities along with life time experience workshops. Prayogsala is a makerspace training package which solves above questions and promote maker education in Nepal for children.
Partner schools under Ujjwal Education:
- Kanjirowa International School
- Ideal Model School
- Kathmandu Padmakunja School
Program conducted under Ujjwal Education:
To increase the ability of students in designing and playing with electronics, Prayogsala 1.0 will be an Electronic Foosball Competition where participants will be given two days workshop on how to make Electronic Foosball.
Electronic Foosball Workshop Concluded:
- Design thinking on making Foosball table.
- Wood Cutting in personalized, customized, and professional way.
- Making their own foosball table.
- Creating own players.
- Doing art activities.
- Create the lining in the ground.
- Naming of the players with creative art.
- Make their own score board using leds and batteries.