|Summit Sponsor – “Your Organization name” Yantra 6.0 Art, Tech and Science Festival 2017||The Yantra Sponsor package provides significant exposure to all attendees before, during and after Yantra 6.0 Art, Tech and Science Festival. We will work closely with you to customize your presence on site, and align your brand with Yantra.
Cash or In-Kind support equivalent to Rs. 50,00,000 || $50000
|Advance Base Camp– Yantra 6.0 Art, Tech and Science Festival Brought to you by “Your Organization name”||As an Advance Base Camp Sponsor, you will have a significant presence on-site at Yantra, as well as inclusion in Yantra marketing and promotional materials.
POST EVENT BENEFITS
Logo and Acknowledgement on:
Cash or In-Kind support equivalent to Rs. 30,00,000 || $30000
Yantra 6.0 Art, Tech and Science Festival In association of “Your Organization name”
|The Basecamp Sponsor package is a great opportunity to increase brand awareness and align your company with the large community of Yantra.
POST EVENT BENEFIT
Logo and acknowledgement on:
Cash or In-Kind support equivalent to Rs. 15,00,000 || $15000
|Trailhead – Yantra 6.0 Art,Tech and Science Festival supported by “Your Organization name”||The Trailhead Sponsor package is a great introductory opportunity to experience Yantra and reach the growing community of Robotics Association of Nepal.
POST EVENT BENEFITS
Cash or In-Kind donations equivalent to Rs.5,00,000 || $5000
|Crowdhead||If you would not like to be a highlighted sponsor but would like to contribute financially please donate directly to Robotics Association of Nepal
Cash or In-Kind donations equivalent to:
For Rs. 1,00,000($1000), your company name will be placed as supporter for Banner, Yantra T-shirt and Appreciation.
|Partnership Opportunities||Beside this, if you want to partner of our event, there are other different ways to support Yantra, what we believe is we want long term work with you and partnership as well. Mutual Benefits can always take us forward. Here are list of partnership areas:
Note: All the Partnership areas has huge value and different package. Our marketing team will have details attached with package details.
|Social Initiatives||To make our work socially impactful, we have some social initiatives such as:
Yantra Award :
Yantra Award will be awarded to one the great contributor in the development of Nepal through Arts and Technology. Along with this Award, Rs.50000 will be provided as the cash support for the contribution. There will be three categories:
Yantra Hall of Fame (Artist)
Yantra Hall of Fame (Robot-Scientist)
Yantra Public Choice ( Distinguished Personality )
There will be blood donation campaign during the events. The Blood donation will be conducted in collaboration with Nepal Red Cross Society.
3 different start-ups which have proven traction on their technological impactful activities in Nepal will be granted Rs. 1 lakh as the cash prize to support their work.
There will free cost of training on hardware and software programming to the more than underprivileged 500 students of government schools and colleges as part of our social initiative to create future builder of the Nation.
Volunteers of Yantra will distribute foods to the 100s old people who are deprived of it and also try to support Old Homage in collaboration with social clubs.
We care about you
Yantra has always been sponsorship driven event where we expect high number of sponsors to support. We care about our sponsor’s visibility through maximum promotion through all our media, print paper, event details, campaign, post event promotion. This synergetic nature of Yantra committee has always seen huge turnout of supporters because we care about you!
Yantra started with the vision of supporting the engineering community and providing platform to the tinkerers, hobbyist, Robot lovers and Makers. Since its inception, 244 teams has been able to compete and showcase their Robot making skills. The professional artist working on traditional art has been able to give new dimension to the art through technology. Totally community focused Yantra could give you access to these community and help in building the network. Supporting this event will eventually help this community to grow and move forward for the development of Nepal.
Yantra Flagship event for RAN with novel approach the biggest strength will be the innovative naive nature of the event. The exhibits ability to interact directly with the audience will also be a significant strength. This interaction will be away with misconceptions held by many lay viewers that art is exclusive and inaccessible. By presenting action based on viewer input the exhibits will accentuate intuition over reflection.
Yantra, since last five years, has refined itself through different challenges during execution. learnt from different challenges we faced. The event has improvised itself and enhanced as per the need from its direct and indirect visitors.
Additionally we will observe that exhibits that incorporated traditional designs and subject matters will be especially appealing to lay viewers. Guided tours will another helpful and effective medium of controlling viewer perception and their engagement with each piece.
Last years learning from the challenges we have faced so far will be our strength to make the event better.
Social Media Info:
|Facebook Likes||9,400 ++||https://www.facebook.com/nepal.ran|
|RAN active Member||53||www.ran.org.np|
Media Coverage & Exposure
Exposure for Yantra 5.0 was significantly higher, about 50% more than the previous Yantra event. To make Yantra 6.0 more significant, several factors will be implemented leading to the impressive growth:
- Media strategy: From lessons learned in Yantra 5.0, we will implement a media strategy that focus on reaching individual journalists in the media houses based on their interest. This strategy will be assisted by the contacts we had built through the previous three Yantras. However media coordinator with industry knowledge of the media will engaged.
- A Press Meet, with media personnel will be held on the 11th of November, at the offices of Robotics Association Of Nepal.
- A growing brand: With this fifth iteration we found the awareness of Yantra is growing within the media. There is recognition that this event continues to mature significantly each year and is likely to become a regular occurrence. Journalists are beginning to see Yantra as a critical story because its narrative, that of indigenous innovation and youth driven energy, counters the dominant narrative that massive out-migration is sapping Nepal of the vitality of its youth.
- The newness factor: Contemporary art and Research, non-technical focused program on the growing technology will attract certain kinds of journalist.The mix of art, science and technology was intriguing enough that journalists will spent two full days trying to understand the underlying mechanics of the exhibits.
- Using Social media well
- Previous Media Featured Links:
Past Valued Sponsors & Supporters:
Yantra has seen wide variety of National and International sponsors & supporters who believe Yantra as the innovative platform for Robot Enthusiasts and Art-Tech collaborators. Here are top listed sponsors and partners of Yantra:
- Hivos International
- Center for Culture and Development, Denmark
- Seeed Grow The difference
- Xbee- Digilab
- Sustainable living lab- Singapore
- Hyperflow- Singapore
- CAS Total Solutions
- Real Time Solutions
- Advance College of Engineering and Management
- Kathford International College of Engineering and Management
- Sagarmatha Engineering College
- Himalayan College of Engineering
- Kantipur Engineering College
- Kathmandu Engineering College
- National College of Information and Technology(NCIT)
- Nepal Telecommunications Authority
- Nepal Academy of Science and Technology
- Kings’ College
- Cloud Factory
- Verisk information technology
- Young Innovations Pvt.Ltd
- Log point
- Nepal Young Entrepreneurs Forum(NYEF)
- Roosters Logic
- Siddhartha Art Foundation
- Satya Media Arts Inc
- Association of Engineering College of Nepal(AECON)
- Astrek Climbing Wall
- Photo Circle
- Sparrow SMS
- Mr. John Tucknott MBE – HM Ambassador (UK)
- Army in Chief, Nepal Army
- Dr. Krishna Chandra Poudel -Secretary of Ministry and Science and Technology
- Prof Dr. Jiba Raj Pokharel- Vice Chancellor, Nepal Academy of Science and Technology
- Mr. Vaskar Raj Karnikar – Senior Vice-President of FNCCI;
- Tom Igoe – Co-founder of Arduino
- Masakazu Takasu – Team Evangelist of Team Lab
- Brian – SEED inc.
- Almost all 30 Engineering Colleges of Nepal
- More than 20 Plus colleges
- More than 10 Schools
- More than 250 Tech enthusiasts
Outcomes From Yantra 6.0 :
- By the end of Yantra 6.0, at least three winning teams would be working with organizing teams to solve the local Agro-problems of Nepal through Yantra Incubation.
- Participation of at least 60 teams in overall Robotics competition event.
- 5000 event attendance by the engineers, artists, tech-enthusiasts and interested people who have interest in art, science and tech.
- 300 engineering students/robot makers, artist will gain advanced skill and knowledge of coding and its implementation in hardware devices and will also learn to work in robotic making and design.
- Mini Yantra events in 2 different cities including Pokhara and Biratnagar of Nepal.